Disclaimer: The claims mentioned in the article discussed have not been verified by official sources.
For months, even longer than I’ve been seeing the number 4 in the form of 4:44, I’ve encountered the number 1 in repetitive forms such as 1:11 and 11:11. I see it at the most random of times like when I’m playing a game on my phone and happen to take a glance at how much time is left on the round or when I’m casually walking past the kitchen and happen to glance at the clock.
In fact, it began to happen so much that I thought I may have been stuck in a rhythm unbeknownst to me and simply couldn’t help noticing that number no matter what I was doing.
It wasn’t until I began to get serious about photography and videography that I noticed an increase in the frequency that I was seeing these particular sets of numbers. At that point, I began to look within using my spirituality for guidance to help me understand what it was the universe was trying to tell me.
By nature, I love to research and obtain information. There’s no ceiling to how much knowledge a person has the ability to discover and it’s so exciting! Since I connected so well with the article about the angelic meaning of the number 4, I decided to see what other interesting things Sarahdawn Tunis had to say related to numerology.
According to the article New Beginnings: Angel Number 1, the main themes associated with the number 1 in a spiritual sense are motivation, inspiration and positivity. The article mentions the number as a sign that it’s okay to venture out of your safe space and go after those big dreams. Often times, it represents the start of a new phase in your life and I can certainly relate to that.
I decided to dig further to see what else I could discover. Faith & blessings are heavily associated with number 111 according to another article also written by SarahDawn Tunis titled Spiritual Foundations: Angel Number 111. She implies that those who often see this number are being called to manifest their dreams by taking a leap of faith in order to harness their potential.
Another article I found that mentions the meaning of the number 1111, written by Willow Soul titled 5 Reason Why You Are Seeing 11:11 – The Meaning of 1111, suggests that you are meant to impact humanity in a significant way. The author signifies that November 11 through January 11 as a period called the months of Divine Trinity. Here is a list the 5 commonalities of seeing 1111:
- Pay attention to your thoughts as an opportunity portal is opening up for you
- Your thoughts carry energy and power and have the ability to materialize
- Everything is the result of your thoughts and feelings
- The things you feel create specific vibrations that can impact the outcome of your attempts at manifesting your goals
- A deceased loved one is sending you a message
- Whether they are at the time or not, it can be comforting to feel that kind of spiritual love and support
- You are on the path of awakening as you “re-member” yourself
- Get ready for ascension to a higher vibration deeming you more likely to manifest the reality you seek
- Set an intention (make a wish!) and take action
- Wake Up! Get in motion with the necessary actions to bring about your desired reality
As I think about what’s happening in my life and the timing surrounding how I started down this path, I know this must be what manifesting your dreams looks like. Mentally shifting to make room for the physical shift to occur. Even as I sit here writing this post, I can feel my spiritual vibration intensifying with an energy I’ve never felt. Or maybe it could be influenced by the Focus music playlist I’m currently listening to with noise-cancelling headphones.
In all, it’s hard not to be excited about what the future holds when you have divinity on your side.
Next time, I’ll get into the first step to creating anything successful: Organization!