First, I’ll start by saying that I have no idea what windy path this blog may lead me but I certainly welcome the mystery.
I decided to start my blog to organize my thoughts and keep a record of where I’ve been and where I’m headed. I’m also not the best writer, but I’ve created my fair share of good reading material so hopefully you will enjoy what I share and become a reader.
I’d like to answer a few questions suggested by WordPress designed to get newcomers started:
Why am I blogging publicly opposed to keeping a personal journal?
- Although I do keep a personal journal, this blog is tailored closely with my photography business and is meant to be an outlet and platform to share my work and connect with those interested in what I do.
What topics will I write about?
- Mainly, I’ll write about my photography journey but I can’t say I won’t include a couple personal stories as well.
- I will likely share my traveling experiences and stories about interactions with my friends and family.
Who would I love to connect with via my blog?
- I’d love to connect with anyone who is interested in photography or videography!
- May it be SAHM who are looking for new ideas to peak their interests or professional photographers with tons of insightful comments to pass along regarding the craft, connection and creativity go hand-in-hand.
If I blog successfully throughout the next year, what would I hope to have accomplished?
- Hopefully by the end of this year I’ll have a full picture about where I’m headed with my business and will have perfected my craft to a high level of professionalism.
- I also hope to have a record of the ups and downs as well as the victories and lessons along the way.
- To share my experiences and feelings with anyone who may have similar experiences and desires means the world to me and I hope to connect in a major way!